Monday, September 8, 2008

me myself and i (july 6th 08 on myspace)

aight...its been a long time since i posted a blog...but here i go...now most of u know by now that i gotta tattoo that says me myself and i....and a lotta people bn asking me question regarding it...i got some love and some hate but its all good cuz honestly i dnt care....but it do feel good 2 have sum support out there...feel me???...but anyways people bn sayin that im concieted....man thats far from the truth...never have never will be...i aint ugly but i dnt walk around thinkin im the shit...i do have confidence but it took me a long time to get to that point...i may walk around wit my held high but thats fa a reason...i made it this far...i believe nothin can stop me...everybody should have confidence....and another thing people think im anti-social...ha what a joke....im laughing...ask anybody that has hung out wit me and they know im funny outgoing always tryna make people laugh and have a good time...i jus dnt fuck wit too many people...people have betrayed me....i trust no one...believe that.....and people think all these things about me that are not true...i cant help wat ppl think but i jus wana clear up sum misconceptions about me...im not stuck up...not a jerk (most of the times LOL) im jus a regular person...i really dnt care what ppl think about me...and honestly fuck a friend...when it all comes down to it...if i consider u a real friend i will ride fa u....but i DNT NEED friends....to me all i need is me....so i hope i let yall know a lil something...i am me never changing (only 4 the better)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks =]