Sunday, September 14, 2008

Flashbacks & Understandings

Well my last post was about me being in a happy place and gettin over my ex...well this one is kinda the oppposite...lol...allow me to explain...okay me and the ex havent talked n like a month...then they deleted me on the space so i was like hey its a wrap...but then wen i was back home...i got a phone call and we talked on the phone for an hour!...jus about everything...the past, the present andd the future...it was good to have that understanding...they love me but r not in love wit me...i was like that cant b possible but they insisted it was...anyways we went out and i was like can i get a hug? BM was like duh come here and started smiling...so i gave them a hug and everything flashed back...i swear it was like in the movies yall...everything...jus came back and i didnt wana let go...but i did...and then we were at the club and They and their new boo was hugged up and erbody was lookin at me like i was supposed to be mad or something but i wasnt...i mean i wasnt happy...but i wasnt sad...get it? i didnt feel anything...im happy their happy...but im def glad we got an understanding...i needed that...and i did lose a fren...how idk...we havent spoke n a month but i didnt realize there were any hard feelings til i saw them n the club parking lot and called their name...they mean mugged the shit outta me...damn...i said is that for us? my crazy ass was ready to fight but i thought abt it...fight for wat? so what they dnt wana b my fren...y? only they knw...im good...their weak...the old brittany woulda tapped that ass...but hey im "maturing" now...lol its all good doe...im enjoying my life...school is great...ball is fine...god is good....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks =]