Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 is upon us!

okay so ima little late on the whole 2009 thing, forgive me! well 2008 was amazing and weird at the same time and i'm hoping 2009 can bring a little sanity into my little world. first i would like a moment of silence for all of those who passed in 2008..................................................................okay R.I.P.......right now...i am chillin kinda ready to go back to school (i thought i'd never say that phrase lol)....i downloaded the new sha stimuli mixtape called the break-up so go download that asap....the cover art is amazing and its a concept album as well...highly suggest it...i'm still bumping charles hamilton too....my new years resolution is too not cuss as much, pray 4 times a day, rid myself of all negative ppl and things and to be a better person overall...i can be evil at times....i also just want to live another day and for my family to be ok.....thats basically it for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks =]