Monday, December 22, 2008

Life Story

Yo...for a few weeks a have been thinking about my life and how crazy its been and it is...also i have been thinking about my journey and the journey thousands of other teens and other ppl like me have faced...so i have decided to write a book losely based on my life...i dont know if its going to be a memoir or what but i am writing a book...my focus has been on that...i also want to develop a screenplay as well but i think i will write the book first...so now my priorities are school, ball, book, music....of course God and family are first....im also gonna be doing short documentaries and things like that...as soon as a get my laptop its going to be crazy....im so so freaking creative right now...the only thing thats holding me back is me not having a laptop...the laptop i want has to be perfect so i guess thats the hold up...i want to leave a lasting impact on society and i think that my life story has a chance to do that...not just that but i have a voice and it needs to be heard...maybe i can help other ppl that were like me....maybe...but ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks =]