Thursday, January 8, 2009

Favorites!!! : )

This time on favorites, i'm listing my fav bball players in no particular order...

Carmelo Anthony (been liking him since oak hill, i have every shoe he has ever made, my husband)
Sebastian Telfair (3 words: through the fire)
Rajon Rondo (502 baby...plus he shows mad love)
OJ Mayo (even though he fucked me over at the mcdonalds all american game i still like him)
Deanna Nolan (been liking ha since 8th grade, i think we play alike)
Cappie Pondexter (BEAST)
Epphiny Prince (scoring machine)
Ivory Latta (my idol, hero, all that)
Diana Taurasi (one of the best to ever play)
Seimone Augustus (smooth)
Ashley/Courtney Paris (my cousins)
Angel McCoughtry (BEAST, scoring machine, put the ville on the map)
Terrance Williams (All around player plus he shows mad love)
Johnny Flynn (beast point guard in college)
Tajuan Porter (little man got big heart)
Tamika Cathchings (best all around player in the league)
Kobe Bryant (BEAST)
Scotty Hopson (shows mad love, plus he's from KY)
Alana Beard (smooth lefty)
Allen Iverson (the answer duh)
Candace Parker (the beast)
Mike Beasley (shows mad love, love him, so freakin nice)
George Hill (from iupui to the spurs!)
Franciso Garcia (went to louisville)
Leroy Nobles (from the same high school as me, bas ass yellowjackets)
Lebron James (duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks =]