Monday, December 22, 2008

Charles Hamilton is the shhhhh.....


So basically I have fallen in love with this man...the pink lavalamp is my new favorite album and whenn his debut comes out on interscope i will buy 10 copies no lie...seriously, the struggle the joy triumph that the pink lavalamp takes its listeners on a ride that rivals that of any drug...charles is a musical genius he self produced the ENTIRE album...check out his blog charleshamilton.blogspot.com and download the pink lavalamp...its legal and free. its his gift to us...sorry game...i think i found my new favorite rapper...you're retired anyways lol...meanwhile enjoy the holidays and be safe...also im about to get on my youtube grind so look out for that its gonna be crazy yo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks =]