Sunday, October 4, 2009

Update in My Life (Changes)

Welcome and thanks for reading. (Excuse Me Miss by Jay Z playing in the background). Saturday October 3rd 09 I attended the wonderful Kentucky Collegiate Leadership Conference. I met some wonderful people and networked liked crazy. I shook hands with the owner of a $6 billion company. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed myself. It gave me a renewed sense of what I was doing in my life. I always know what I want to do, but being there just put it back in the front of my head. Needless to say, it was a great experience.

Some of you may know or may not know that I am joining the National Guard. It is a business decision as well as a decision I made to better myself and my family. I want a challenge, and the National Guard will challenge me. Basically it was a no-brainer. Hopefully I can leave in Jan & only miss 1 semester of school and basketball since I am redshirting this year anyway.

Other than that, nothing else has been going on in my life. I'm enjoying my life each day, and gearing up for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks =]