Monday, September 8, 2008

april 1st 07 on myspace

as i am sitting at this computer, listening to my girl lauren hill sing her songs, i cant help to think to myself......when is it my turn to shine? when will my love come? but for now i just focus on the two things i should be school and basketball....putting love in the backburna...for now....i am thinking about my friends.....the true ones....the ones who are here today and gone tomorrow....i am thinking about everything i have bn through up to this point in my life....the person i was and the person i have become...the things i did and the things i shouldnt have done....all the wrong that was to me and all the things i did wrong...a lot is going through my mind listening to this song...but i have to stay focused not just for me..but also for my family....i know who the ones are...who wi;; never leave my side....who will be with me no matter what....so i focus on the ones who love/like me instead of the ones that hate because i dont have time.....i know who yall are....i love yall forever....yall know yall are....the ones who talk behind my back....but its wassup brittany to my face.....i know who u are...i see through you like glass...i got eyes and ears everywhere...believe that....like lauren said...how u gon win and ur not right within?....think on that feeble minded people.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks =]